Here’s a punch full of festive cheer!
Cranberry Gin Punch
- 250 ml 6 O’clock Gin
- 500 ml Cranberry Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 Litre Tonic Water
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- Handful Fresh Cranberries (to garnish)
Pre Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 10 People
- Pour the gin into a mixing jug then add the thyme and muddle to bruise the leaves and release their flavour.
- Remove the thyme leaves with a slotted spoon and discard.
- Add the cranberry and orange juice to the gin and stir in the tonic water.
- Pour into a punch bowl or jug filled with ice.
- Finally garnish with plenty of cranberries.
Find our 6 O’Clock gin in our Craft Alcohol Range in the Farm Shop or online https://www.spottydogfarmshop.co.uk/product-category/craft-alcohol/