Makes 1 Crumble
- 600g Plums
- 50g Caster sugar
- 3tbsp Water
- 250g Freee plain white flour
- 125g Caster sugar
- 25g Demerara sugar
- 150g Butter
- 1tbsp Oats
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Wash the plums and put them into a 1½lt/3pt oven dish or wash and slice the plums, remove the stones and put them into your dish.
- Add the caster sugar and water and stir to mix.
- Measure the flour, caster sugar and Demerara sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Slice the butter into lumps, add these to the bowl and roughly mix with a fork, to create lumpy ‘breadcrumbs’.
- Tip the mixture over the fruit and level the top.
- Sprinkle to oats over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
1½lt/3pt oven dish and mixing bowl
180°C, Fan 160°C, 350°F, Gas 4
You can find the Gluten Free Plain White Flour in our Farm Shop